If you’re looking for a way to get your hands on some cash quickly, there are few better options available than selling a watch. Many people have at least one watch that they own, and many times they don’t even wear the watch very often, if ever. While watches went out of style for a time in the 90’s, they are making a big comeback, which is why they are so valuable today. If you want to sell watches in Guttenberg, NJ, the tips in this post will help to make the entire process much easier.
Here at Sell Your Watch, we buy all types of watches, and pay top dollar for them. Whether you have a top of the line Rolex, or something a little more modest, we are happy to take a look at it and let you know how much it is worth. We regularly buy brands such as Agassiz, Zenith, Universal Geneve, Omega, Danial Roth, Cartier and many others. Depending on the model, condition and year it was made, we can often pay thousands of dollars for high end watches.
Tips to Sell Watches
The following are some things you’ll want to keep in mind when thinking about selling watches in Guttenberg, NJ:
• Know the Age – If possible, learn the year that your watch was made. This can help in determining the value.
• Are You the Only Owner – Just like used cars, it is good to know how many owners a watch has had.
• Learn the Value – You can often get a very general idea on how much your specific watch might be worth by looking online. This will help you determine whether or not you want to sell. Of course, for an accurate price, stop by our shop and we’ll do a full appraisal.
• Don’t Clean the Watch – Many people try to clean their watch to make it look nicer, in hopes of driving up the value. This often ends up damaging the watch and making it nearly worthless. If the watch needs cleaning, we can do it using our professional grade equipment.
• Ask Questions – Don’t be afraid to ask questions when you come in to sell watches in Guttenberg, NJ. Our watch experts will be glad to answer them, and explain the entire process.
Contact Us Anytime
No matter what type of watch you have, we are happy to help you make the decision on whether or not you want to sell. We can answer any questions you might have about how selling your watch will work, or determining how much it is worth. If you come into our shop, we can do a free, no obligation, appraisal for you. We’ll then make you an offer to purchase it. If you like the offer, you can fill out the paperwork and get paid almost immediately. This is the fastest and easiest way to sell your watch here in Guttenberg, NJ. Please, stop in our shop or give us a call at 646-736-7668 today.