How to Sell your Watch Quickly and Easily
Many people today have watches that they don’t wear anymore, but they just sit around on a dresser or other location collecting dust. Rather than just having one more thing sitting around taking up space, why not try to sell it for money. Watches are becoming very popular right now, which means their value is going up as well. What you may not know is that it is very easy to sell watches in Bergen County, and get paid top dollar for them too.
No matter what type of watch you happen to own, you can sell it very quickly when you work with us. Our watch buyers are always here to help you through the process of selling, and in most cases can complete a transaction in well under an hour. This is one of the fastest ways to get the money you need, without having to take a loan or other short term solution. Of course, you can also use the money for vacations or anything else that you would like.
The Process of Selling Your watch
If you think you want to sell watches in Bergen County, you may be surprised at just how easy it is. If you want to work with us, we have a well-planned out process that will allow you to get in, sell the watch, and walk out with the money you need right away. The following is a basic step-by-step explanation of what happens when people come into our shop to sell their watch:
• Free Appraisal – The first thing we do is take the watch and do a full appraisal on it so we can determine its value. This usually doesn’t take too long, and we’ll do it while you wait.
• Making an Offer – Once we know what the watch is worth, we’ll make a generous offer to purchase it from you immediately.
• Negotiating – Well then negotiate to find a price that we can all agree on. In most cases it is very close to what we originally offer because we prefer paying a fair price up front to trying to go back and forth to squeeze every penny out of each purchase.
• You Decide – When ready, you can decide whether or not you want to sell the watch to us. It is always completely up to you and you never have any obligation to sell.
• Paperwork – Of course, there is always some paperwork whenever buying or selling items. Fortunately, it is all quite easy and will only take you a few moments to complete.
• Payment – Once the paperwork is filed, we’ll pay you the price we agreed upon right on the spot. You don’t have to wait for a check or anything. This is the fastest way to get paid possible.
For most standard watches, this entire process only takes about an hour. Many of our first time clients are very surprised at just how quickly and easily the entire process of selling their watches goes. If you are interested in selling a watch, or you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call or stop in our shop to speak with one of our professional watch buyers. In addition, keep in mind that we also buy jewelry, coins, antiques and other valuable items.