How to Sell Your Watch Today
For many people, selling a watch is not something that they have ever done before. This can make it difficult and even stressful. The fact is, however, that selling watches in Hudson County does not have to be hard at all. In fact, we have made the entire process fast, easy and most importantly, safe. Our watch buyers have been helping people for years in this area, and we would be honored to help you as well.
No matter why you want to sell your watch, we are here to help you through every step of the process. We have found that when people can see just how easy it is to sell watches in this area, they are much more likely to go through with it. With this in mind, we have put together a simple explanation of what the average person will experience when they come in to our shop to sell their watch. Of course, if you have specific questions about the process, you can always stop in or give us a call to speak with one of our skilled watch buyers.
Selling your watch
Keep in mind that this is a fairly generic guide on what you are likely to go through if you sell your watch from us. Each customer is unique and some things may change slightly. For the most part, however, this is a fairly accurate representation of what you can expect when you come into our shop to sell a watch.
• No-Obligation Appraisal – The first thing that will happen is our professional watch buyer will do a full appraisal on your timepiece. This process usually only takes about five minutes since our buyers are very familiar with virtually every type of watch on the market today.
• Make an Offer – Once we know the value of your watch we will make you an offer to purchase it. We work hard to provide fair offers based on market value and the costs associated with selling watches.
• Accept or Reject – Throughout the process you will have the option to either reject our offer or accept it. We understand that selling watches is sometimes a very personal decision and we don’t want to pressure you into something if it is not right for you. You can take your time and think about the choice as long as you would like.
• Complete the Paperwork – If you decide to sell, we will have some legal paperwork you need to sign. It is quite simple and just states that you are the owner of the watch and have the right to sell it. It will also include the selling price and other basic information.
• Get Paid – The last step is the one that you’ll be most interested in. We’ll pay you right on the spot. There is no waiting around for hours or even days. We can pay you as soon as the paperwork is completed so you can walk out of our shop with cash in your hand.
If you have any questions about this entire process, or you would like to speak with one of our watch buyers about your watch, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Remember, we also buy gold, jewelry, diamonds, coins and much more so if you are looking for a great way to get some money fast, make sure you work with us today.